Ready to experience cleaner indoor air? Call GAC Cooling & Heating (Gaithersburg Air Conditioning & Heating) to install an air handler for your current HVAC system. Without an air handler, you risk poor air circulation as well as poor air quality.
GAC has provided HVAC services to the Gaithersburg and Frederick, MD areas since 1970. We pride ourselves on looking at the “whole picture” when it comes to your comfort—not just the heating and air conditioning equipment. So contact us today to find out how an air handler can help ensure that warm and cool air from your furnace, heat pump, or air conditioner reaches every area of your home.
What Is an Air Handler?
Most HVAC systems have an outdoor unit and an indoor unit (a “split” system). The indoor unit is the air handler. Consisting of an air filter, coil, and blower, when an air handler is properly installed, it will help increase your home’s comfort by ensuring that warm and cool air is properly circulated and that air is virtually free of allergens, mold, dust, and other debris.
Air Handler Installation
Whether you’re looking to upgrade to a more efficient air handler or installing one for the first time, the experts at GAC are ready to help. We sell and install a variety of air handler models designed to improve the quality of your home’s indoor air. While we can help you decide which model is best for your current HVAC set up and home, here are a few different types:
- Single speed air handler – This type of air handler has a fan motor that operates at one fixed speed.
- Five speed air handler – A five speed air handler will offer more precision than a single speed system. Ultimately, the more speeds your air handle offers, the more effective your air circulation will be and the more efficiently and quietly your system will operate.
- Variable speed air handlers – A variable speed handler comes equipped with a variable speed blower motor to vary the speed of your fan based on your home’s comfort requirements (determined by you, the homeowner). This can be helpful when it comes to controlling humidity levels, improving your indoor air quality, and achieving a consistent temperature in your home. Some of the most advanced air handlers have up to 12 different fan speeds!
- Insulated air handler – If you’re interested in super-quiet operation, look for an insulated air handler.
- Hydronic air handler – These air handlers are designed to work with boilers.
Air Handler Repair
Like the rest of your HVAC equipment, your air handler can become run down and require repairs. Older air handlers in particular have copper parts that are susceptible to corrosion. So if you need air handler repair or any other HVAC repairs in the Frederick or Gaithersburg, MD areas, contact GAC.
Why Schedule Air Handler Service with GAC?
If you’re looking for air handler service in the Gaithersburg or Frederick area, we understand that there are many HVAC contractors to choose from. At GAC, we’re a Bryant factory authorized dealer and only employ NATE-certified technicians. When you choose GAC you’ll also benefit from our:
- On-time service
- 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed
- Up-front pricing
- Fully stocked trucks
- And respect for your home
Call us today to experience the GAC difference. Make sure to check out our customer testimonials.