Do you need a new heat pump installed in the Aspen Hill, MD area? Or are you considering switching to a heat pump system? If so, GAC Cooling & Heating (Gaithersburg Air Conditioning & Heating) can help! At GAC, we provide heat pump installation to Aspen Hill, MD residents. We’ve provided the Aspen Hill, MD area with heating and cooling services since 1970, so you know you’re getting proper, high quality heat pump installation in Aspen Hill, MD with GAC. If you’re interested in a new heat pump, contact GAC for a free estimate on heat pump installation in Aspen Hill, MD today!
Why Choose Heat Pump Installation in Aspen Hill, MD?
If you’re looking for a more efficient heating and cooling system, or if you want to save money on your heating and cooling bills, consider heat pump installation in Aspen Hill, MD today. The benefits of heat pump installation include:
- Heat pumps will both cool and heat your home, so there’s no need to purchase, install, repair, and maintain two separate HVAC systems. Instead of operating an air conditioner in the summer and a furnace or other heating system in the winter, you simply switch your heat pump from its cooling mode to its heating mode.
- Heat pumps are an energy efficient option for regulating your home’s temperature. Heat pumps work by transferring heat rather than by converting energy into heat. In the winter, your heat pump will draw heat from the ground or air outside (depending on whether you have an air-source of ground-source heat pump) and transfer it to your home. In the summer, your heat pump will transfer your indoor heat to the outdoors. This is particularly ideal for the moderate weather we experience in Aspen Hill, MD!
- Heat pumps save on energy costs. Heat pumps use less energy because they transfer heat rather than generate heat. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, if you currently heat with electricity, heat pump installation in Aspen Hill, MD can save you as much as 30 percent to 40 percent on your heating bills.
- Heat pumps reduce the need for a humidifier or dehumidifier. With your current heating and cooling systems, you’re probably used to running a humidifier in the winter to combat the dry air your furnace creates. In the summer, you probably need to run a dehumidifier to increase the comfort level in your home. Because heat pumps transfer heat rather than create it, you don’t have to worry about the dry air your furnace creates. Additionally, heat pumps are more effective at dehumidifying than air conditioners.
- Heat pumps allow you to use hybrid heating. A hybrid heat system is a combination of both a gas furnace and a heat pump—combining the strengths of both gas and electric heat sources to provide the most energy efficient method of heating your home comfortably. This system is an excellent option for Aspen Hill, MD homeowners concerned with fuel consumption and thinking about replacing their existing comfort system.
- And more!
Schedule Aspen Hill, MD Heat Pump Installation Today
If you’re interested in a new heat pump, contact GAC Cooling & Heating today for a free estimate on heat pump installation in Aspen Hill, MD.