Did you know that installing a new air conditioner can improve your home comfort and save you money? The truth is that many of today’s highly efficient air conditioners can be up to 30 percent more efficient than systems that were installed just 10 years ago. By upgrading your aging system with a new high-efficiency AC, you can quickly lower your energy bills.
If you need air conditioning installation in Silver Spring, MD, contact GAC Cooling & Heating today.
Our Silver Spring, MD Air Conditioner Installation Process
GAC has been performing high quality air conditioner installations in Silver Spring, MD since our doors opened in 1970. We take great pride in assessing your comfort needs and are an authorized dealer for the nation’s top manufacturers of high-efficiency air conditioning products. Armed with the best products, our certified energy consultants can help you identify and select the most appropriate cooling system for your home.
Once we find you the right cooling system, our NATE Certified technicians will ensure your air conditioner installation goes smoothly so you can begin saving energy from the day it’s installed. At GAC, our primary goal is to provide excellent service and high quality products that help you manage rising energy costs while maintaining excellent comfort for your family.
Bryant Air Conditioning Installation in Silver Spring
Although we install many makes and models of air conditioners, we specialize in Bryant air conditioning installation. There are many benefits to installing a Bryant central air conditioner, including:
- ENERGY STAR certified — Many of Bryant’s AC units are ENERGY STAR certified—making them more environmentally friendly and energy efficient than non-certified models.
- High SEER rating — SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio. The higher the SEER rating, the more efficient the air conditioner is. Bryant’s air conditioners range from 15 to 20 SEER, allowing for optimal energy savings.
- Quiet operation — Bryant’s air conditioners operate between 66 and 76 decibels (dB)—allowing you to control the intensity of noise from your AC unit.
- Durability — Many of Bryant’s air conditioners are equipped with DuraGuard protection to limit weather damage to outdoor units.
- Environmentally friendly — Some of Bryant’s AC units are equipped with an environmentally friendly refrigerant called Puron.
Schedule AC Installation in 20901, 20902, 20903, 20904, 20905, 20906, 20907, 20908, 20910, 20911, 20914, 20915, 20916, 20918, 20997
If you’re looking for AC installation in the 20901, 20902, 20903, 20904, 20905, 20906, 20907, 20908, 20910, 20911, 20914, 20915, 20916, 20918, 20997 area, you can trust the experts at GAC Cooling & Heating. We have the manpower and expertise to ensure that your new air conditioner meets the needs of your home. Between our highly skilled technicians and our fully stocked warehouse, we can ensure your AC installation will occur in an accurate, timely, and professional manner.
There are many different factors to consider when it is time for a new air conditioner, but worrying about your HVAC contractor should not be one of them. We’ve serviced thousands of homes in Maryland, so chances are we’ve serviced your neighbor’s home. GAC is here to guide you through the process and to ensure your new AC installation improves your home’s comfort and efficiency. Contact us today for a free estimate on a new, energy efficient air conditioner.