GAC (Gaithersburg AC & Heating) is the largest Bryant dealer in the nation! We have the manpower, expertise, and relationship with the manufacturer to ensure that when we install a new Bryant heating and cooling system, it is customized to meet the needs of your home. Our skilled professionals know the Bryant equipment inside and out. So if you need new Bryant furnace, air conditioner, or heat pump installation in the Montgomery County or Frederick County Maryland area, you can trust the experts at GAC.
Bryant Furnace Installation
When shopping for a Bryant furnace, you can choose between a gas furnace or oil furnace to suit your home’s unique heating needs. Bryant’s oil furnaces feature an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating of between 82 percent and 86 percent. Additionally, they’re equipped with continuous fan switches to allow the furnace fan to blow continuously—improving efficiency and maintaining more consistent temperatures. Bryant’s gas furnaces operate between 80 percent and 97 percent AFUE. They can be combined with Bryant heat pumps for even more efficient, hybrid heating.
If you’re interested in Bryant furnace installation, contact GAC today for a free estimate. We can evaluate your specific needs and guide you to the right heating solution for your home—based on your square footage, lifestyle habits, and more.
Bryant Heat Pump Installation
Heat pumps offer an energy efficient heating alternative to gas and oil furnaces. Heat pumps also cool your home in warm weather. Other benefits of Bryant heat pump installation include:
- Hybrid heating – You can combine Bryant heat pumps with Bryant gas furnaces for even more efficient hybrid heating.
- High HSPF rating – HSPF, or Heating Seasonal Performance Factor, measures the heating efficiency of a heat pump. Bryant’s heat pumps operate between 9 and 13 HSPF.
- ENERGY STAR certified – Many of Bryant’s heat pumps are ENERGY STAR certified—making them more environmentally friendly and energy efficient than non-certified models.
- Environmentally friendly – Bryant’s heat pumps use an environmentally friendly refrigerant called Puron.
- Quiet operation – Bryant’s heat pumps operate between 58 and 76 decibels (dB)—allowing you to control for the intensity of noise from your heat pump.
If you’re looking for Bryant heat pump installation in Montgomery County or Frederick County Maryland, contact GAC today for a free estimate.
Bryant Air Conditioning Installation
There are many benefits to installing a Bryant central air conditioner, including:
- ENERGY STAR certified – Many of Bryant’s AC units are ENERGY STAR certified—making them more environmentally friendly and energy efficient than non-certified models.
- High SEER rating – SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio. The higher the SEER number, the more efficient the air conditioner. Bryant’s air conditioners range from 15 to 20 SEER, allowing for optimal energy savings.
- Quiet operation – Bryant’s air conditioners operate between 66 and 76 decibels (dB)—allowing you to control the intensity of noise from your AC unit.
- Durability – Many of Bryant’s air conditioners are equipped with DuraGuard protection to limit weather damage to outdoor units.
- Environmentally friendly – Some of Bryant’s AC units are equipped with an environmentally friendly refrigerant called Puron.
If you’re interested in Bryant air conditioning installation, contact GAC today for a free estimate. By upgrading your aging air conditioner with a new high-efficiency Bryant air conditioner, you can quickly lower energy your bills.