Do you have high energy bills? Is your HVAC system constantly running? Do your room vents have low air flow? These are all signs that you have leaky ductwork and could benefit from duct sealing.
At GAC Cooling & Heating (Gaithersburg Air Conditioning & Heating), we believe true home comfort goes beyond your heating or air conditioning system. There is no doubt that your HVAC equipment is a core part of home comfort, but all too often the duct-work that carries the conditioned air is neglected and much too often it’s leaking the conditioned air and not delivering it to where it’s needed.
Contact GAC today for duct sealing in the Gaithersburg or Frederick, MD areas.
Aeroseal Duct Sealing
A water leak is easily detected, but expensive conditioned air leaking through your HVAC duct-work often goes unnoticed—that is, until the bill arrives! Over 90 percent of existing buildings in North America experience small holes and cracks in air conditioning and heating ducts; this can result in reduced comfort levels and increased energy cost. The most common and practical solution for this is duct sealing with Aeroseal.
GAC has been helping our customers with total home comfort since 1970. With the new technology that Aeroseal provides, our solution to comfort, efficiency, and improved air quality just got better. We are an authorized dealer of Aeroseal, the nation’s best duct sealing product. Aeroseal is a patented technology process that seals cracks, joints, and holes in new and existing air duct systems. This duct sealing system seals the leaks from the inside by using a UL tested and approved sealing material.
How Duct Sealing Works
Duct sealing with Aeroseal is a 6-step process and takes very little time to bring you big savings and comfort:
- Our certified technicians will seal wall registers in order to force air to escape only through the leaks in the duct.
- Aeroseal duct sealant is injected into the ducts for approximately one hour.
- Small aerosol particles are kept suspended in the airflow by continuous air movement.
- As the air stream makes a sharp turn to exit through a leak, the particles collide with and adhere to the leak edges.
- Air ducts are sealed with only one to two ounces of the sealant material remaining in the ducts.
- We provide a computer-generated analysis to you that same day. This always amazes our customers as they can see right away the impact duct sealing will have on their energy bills and home comfort.
The entire process takes only four to six hours and you will instantly begin saving energy and feeling better home comfort. In addition the product is clean, safe and guaranteed for 10 years in residential applications.
Schedule Duct Sealing in Maryland
Leaky ducts exist in new construction just as often as existing homes. Whether you have a brand new home that needs duct sealing or you’d like to decrease the cost of your existing energy bills, call GAC today for duct sealing in the Gaithersburg or Frederick, Maryland area.
We’ve serviced thousands of homes in Maryland, so chances are we’ve serviced your neighbor’s home. GAC is here to guide you through the process and to ensure your duct sealing improves your home’s comfort and efficiency.