Do you need a new heat pump installed in the Gaithersburg, MD or Frederick, MD area? Or are you considering switching to a heat pump system? If so, GAC Cooling & Heating (Gaithersburg Air Conditioning & Heating) can help! At GAC, we provide heat pump replacement to Montgomery County and Frederick County area residents. We’ve provided the Gaithersburg, MD area with heating and cooling services since 1970, so you know you’re getting proper, high quality heat pump replacement with GAC. If you’re interested in a new heat pump, contact GAC for a free estimate on heat pump replacement today!
The Benefits of Heat Pump Replacement
If you’re looking for a more efficient heating and cooling system or if you want to save money on your heating and cooling bills, consider heat pump replacement today. The benefits of heat pump replacement include:
- Heat pumps will both cool and heat your home, so there’s no need to purchase, install, repair, and maintain two separate HVAC systems. Instead of operating an air conditioner in the summer and a furnace or other heating system in the winter, you simply switch your heat pump from its cooling mode to its heating mode.
- Heat pumps are an energy efficient option for regulating your home’s temperature. Heat pumps work by transferring heat rather than by converting energy into heat. In the winter, your heat pump will draw heat from the ground or air outside (depending on whether you have an air-source of ground-source heat pump) and transfer it to your home. In the summer, your heat pump will transfer your indoor heat to the outdoors.
- Heat pumps save on energy costs. Heat pumps use less energy because they transfer heat rather than generate heat. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, if you currently heat with electricity, a heat pump can save you as much as 30 to 40 percent on your heating bills.
- Heat pumps reduce the need for a humidifier or dehumidifier. With your current heating and cooling systems, you’re probably used to running a humidifier in the winter to combat the dry air your furnace creates. In the summer, you probably need to run a dehumidifier to increase comfort levels in your home. Because heat pumps transfer heat rather than create it, you don’t have to worry about the dry air your furnace creates. Additionally, heat pumps are more effective at dehumidifying than air conditioners.
- Heat pumps allow you to use hybrid heating. A hybrid heat system is a combination of both a gas furnace and a heat pump—combining the strengths of both gas and electric heat sources to provide the most energy efficient method of heating your home comfortably. This system is an excellent option for homeowners concerned with fuel consumption and thinking about replacing their existing comfort system.
- And more!
Schedule Heat Pump Replacement in Maryland Today
GAC Cooling & Heating provides heat pump replacement in the Montgomery County and Frederick County, Maryland areas. If you’re interested in a new heat pump and live in the Gaithersburg, MD or Frederick, MD area, fill out the form to the right or call us today for a free heat pump replacement estimate. At GAC Cooling & Heating, we offer Bryant heat pump replacement as well as WaterFurnace geothermal heat pump replacement. As the recipient of the Angie’s List 2012 Super Service award, you know you’re getting proper, high quality heat pump replacement with GAC. Call us today.