Do you have a room in your home that doesn’t get enough cooling in the summer? Or do you have a room that doesn’t support window unit installation? Ductless air conditioning is a great solution to both of those problems.
Ductless air conditioning is exactly what its name suggests—air conditioning that doesn’t require duct work. This makes them much easier to install than other cooling systems. Most ductless systems consist of an indoor unit that is mounted high on a wall, an outdoor unit, and a remote control.
At GAC Cooling & Heating, we understand how to size the equipment for the space, mount and set the indoor and outdoor units, connect the refrigerant lines, and connect the electric lines. If you’re interested in installing ductless air conditioning, contact GAC for AC installation in Frederick, MD today.
The Benefits of Ductless Air Conditioning
The benefits of ductless air conditioning include the following:
- Easy installation – Because ductless air conditioning doesn’t require duct work, it is generally easier to install than other cooling systems.
- Quiet operation – Most ductless air conditioning systems have an outside unit and an indoor unit (split system). This allows for quiet operation because the noisy parts of the unit are located outside.
- Small size – Because ductless air conditioning is small and compact, you can fit it into almost any space.
- Versatile – Due to its small size and lack of duct work, ductless air conditioning can be installed in areas like basements, sun rooms, enclosed porches, and other areas of your home that don’t get significant cooling and can’t benefit from a window unit.
- Safe – Window units, which are pretty easy to remove, provide intruders with an opportunity to gain entry into your home. You don’t have to worry about this with a ductless system.
Types of Ductless Air Conditioning
In general, ductless air conditioning comes in wall-mounted, floor-mounted, and ceiling-mounted option. At GAC Cooling & Heating, our ductless air conditioner of choice is the Mitsubishi Mr. Slim Ductless Split System. In addition to the above mentioned benefits, the Mr. Slim System also uses an environmentally-friendly refrigerant as well as an anti-allergen filter that prevents the circulation of air contaminants.
Schedule AC Installation in Frederick, MD
If you’re interested in installing ductless air conditioning, contact GAC for AC installation in Frederick, MD today. At GAC Cooling & Heating, we’ll provide you with a free estimate and schedule a time for our comfort consultant to visit your home. Since 1970, our team has satisfied tens of thousands of customers, and we are ready to meet your needs for AC installation.